10 Ways You Can Help Driven by Heart
“The cost of our fight to end breast cancer is enormous,
but the cost of not fighting is unthinkably higher.” . . . . . Susan Love, MD
HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE: If you would like to join us in our efforts to support women navigating breast cancer treatment, here are a few things you can do to help:
- Donations: Any donation is gratefully received. If you would like to make an annual, quarterly, or monthly pledge to the organization, just let us know and we will take care of the rest.
- Sponsor an Event: Driven by Heart has several special events each year, please visit our Facebook page or website for details on upcoming events.
- Memorial gift to honor the memory of a loved one: This is a special way to remember those no longer with us.
- Celebrate a special occasion of a loved one: Why not celebrate a special occasion such as a wedding, birthday, or anniversary by making a gift to Driven by Heart. We will send a special card to notify them of your generous gift.
- Host a private event or Third Party Event : Have your circle of friends over for lunch, dessert or coffee and introduce Driven by Heart as an organization they need to know about. Get involved by having a company fundraiser at your office.
- Corporate & business connections: Driven by Heart will offer their services to various businesses and corporations.
- In Kind Gifts: You may make gift of tangibles, such as office supplies or equipment. Please contact us to inquire regarding our current needs.
- Plan to make a gift through your estate plan: Charitable reminder trusts are an effective way to make charitable gift, while continuing to realize income from your investments while you are living and to receive a tax deduction. After your death, your gift becomes the property of Driven by Heart. You can also donate stock or real estate.
- Volunteer: We are always in need of volunteers to help with events, mailings, or special projects. Please contact us for more information.
- Serve on our Board of Directors: Looking for active members in the community that have the passion to help in the fight against breast cancer. By serving on our Board of Directors, you can help us reach our goals and make a difference in people’s lives.